Finance for Non-Financial Staff
P-E Corporate Services SA (Pty) Ltd Management Consultants
Finance For Non-Financial Staff
A Two-day programme for Financial Staff with no Formal Accounting Qualifications as well
as Non-financial Personnel in Marketing, Sales, Administration and Production.
All managers regardless of their functional specialisation require a basic knowledge of finance if they are to operate effectively. They must therefore have a good understanding of basic accounting concepts and financial management techniques if they are to properly manage the business resources and make a positive contribution to their organisation’s growth and profitability.
This Programme Will Highlight
- Why financial planning is important and how all business activities contribute towards the company’s future growth and profitability.
- Understanding financial terms and interpreting financial statements.
- How each of the functions within an organisation impacts the company’s cash flow and working capital management.
- How financial information can assist managers to monitor and control their operations, activities and resources.
By the end of this Programme Delegates:
- Will have become familiar with accounting and planning fundamentals.
- Will be able to communicate more effectively with accountants and financial personnel.
- Will be able to apply basic financial concepts and terminology in decision-making and budgeting.
- Will have developed an understanding of how economic events are recorded and subsequently flow into financial reports.
- The Language of Finance and Accounting
- Costing Your Products and Services
- Cost Behaviour and Short-Term Decision Making
- Managing Cash Flow
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Budgetary Control