The General Staff survey provides market data for levels of staff from lower level income to middle/line management across all industries. It is available online/web and hardcopy. Data for over 500 benchmarked positions, across all industries.
Salary tables contain pay and benefit details based on data gathered from over 800 organisations employing in excess of 1.5 million staff, representing over 10% of South Africa’s economically active population. Remuneration is analysed into pay ranges showing percentiles, as well as averages.
The survey includes regional and industry sector salary data, comparative ratio & employment equity profiles.
The survey provides a national analysis on:
- Salary tables for each position containing pay and benefit details analysed into pay ranges showing number of lines of data, percentiles, basic, guaranteed and annual cost of employment, and detailed fringe benefits. Further selections for industry and locations
- Tables for salaries by grade for Paterson, Peromnes & Hay job evaluation systems, by category, industry and location
- Salary projections for the next 12 months
- Combine two roles in one pay table.
- Comparative ratios and employment equity profiles
- Various functionality to extract reports in seconds
- Human Resources policies and practices including –
- Salary trends & projections
- Salary Admin & Pay Policies
- Staff Benefits
- Conditions of employment
- Staff Turnover
Access is provided for 13 industry selections
- Consumer Goods Manufacturing
- Financial Institutions
- Industrial Equipment Manufacture and Supply
- Information Technology (Computer Hardware and Software and Telecommunications)
- Materials Manufacture
- Non-Profit Organisations
- Primary Production
- Sales, Marketing and Distribution
- Service Industries and Transport
- State Owned Enterprises
P E Corporate Services SA (Pty) Ltd commits to the following policy on confidentiality relating to all information provided by survey participants.
Information will only be used to publish results in a format that will not compromise the confidentiality of any individual source.
Information is held in the strictest of confidence and will not be disclosed to any other participant company and/or third party, including the media; however P E Corporate Services reserves the right to comment on general market trend.
Information is only made available to staff within our organisation who are directly involved in the production of this survey.
Each participant to our surveys is allocated a code number to ensure maximum protection of client information.
This undertaking on confidentiality does not apply to information in the public domain, e.g. information disclosed in annual reports of companies.