The Information Technology Salary Survey is a specialised survey aimed across all industries. The survey is ideal for any organisation employing IT staff, whether in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Media, ICT, Telecommunications, etc.
The Information Technology Survey includes research for some 330 positions from Data Capturers to Line Management level, including all locations and sectors. Showing model grades by position to assist with matching:
The survey provides:
- Salary tables for each position containing pay and benefit details analysed into pay ranges showing number of lines of data, percentiles, basic, guaranteed and annual cost of employment, and detailed fringe benefits.
- Tables for salaries by grade for Paterson, Peromnes & Hay job evaluation systems.
- Combine up to 6 roles in one pay table
- Salary projections for the next 12 months.
- Comparative ratios and employment equity profiles.
- Various functionality to extract reports in seconds.
Human Resources policies and practices including:
The survey provides:
- IT industry in perspective
- Salary trends and staff turnover
- Salary admin & pay policies
- Conditions of employment
- Staff benefits
P E Corporate Services SA (Pty) Ltd commits to the following policy on confidentiality relating to all information provided by survey participants.
Information will only be used to publish results in a format that will not compromise the confidentiality of any individual source.
Information is held in the strictest of confidence and will not be disclosed to any other participant company and/or third party, including the media; however P E Corporate Services reserves the right to comment on general market trend.
Information is only made available to staff within our organisation who are directly involved in the production of this survey.
Each participant to our surveys is allocated a code number to ensure maximum protection of client information.
This undertaking on confidentiality does not apply to information in the public domain, e.g. information disclosed in annual reports of companies.