Presented by P E Corporate Services in association with Harold Robinson
A 2-Day Training Programme for all Personnel Involved in the Stores Operation
This programme has been designed to provide stores personnel with the training needed to successfully operate a store. It is designed exclusively for persons requiring a basic understanding of how a store operates and why the various functions are important.
- Are your stores providing timely and accurate service to the rest of the organisation?
- Can your stores personnel find any stock item quickly?
- Is your inventory investment being properly cared for?
Among other things, we examine the store's function and principles, stare into the interface between store and other business functions, and re-look storage and stock maintenance
Participants work in teams to develop a definition of the process of stock management and how the different functions contribute to the overall storekeeping effectiveness. Practical instruction and group discussions reinforce learning.
Programme OutcomesAt the end of the training participants will know and understand:
- How to apply the principles of storekeeping to achieve operational excellence
- The basic responsibilities of storekeepers
- The basic processes and activities to manage stock
- Why record keeping is so important
- How operational, housekeeping and safety best practices make their work easier and safer
- In-Company Training | Ongoing
- Durban | July 15-16
- Johannesburg | September 18 - 19